From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Will Smith
Sent: Friday, 10 October 2014 8:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] FW: early scientific illustration material

I have tried to send this message a few times. Hopefully my new address works this time.

Will Smith

Project Officer (Botanical Imaging)

Queensland Herbarium

Science Delivery

Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)

Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha

Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066