Kathy,

If you have time this weekend and could check your root system, take a photo and send to me, I would be most grateful indeed. This would be an additional reference to Linny Heagy’s reference to the book Shinners & Mahler's Illustrated Flora of North Central Texa.

If you have a pod with seeds showing, or whatever you have, a photo of that would be a welcome edition.

Having your photographs would be fabulous! Please send to:

Thank you very much indeed!

“OC” Carlisle