Anne,

Thanks for the info. I have the Monarch page that you referenced, just overlooked the roots info.  Just trying to nail down the conformation of the roots system.

Used to have the Radford book for a plant tax class, should have kept it.

Greatly appreciate all your help! Once all is done, will send some images for consideration on the GNSI Facebook page. Meanwhile, lots of work!

Best, “OC”