Dog pee under the car might work but not too pleasant for you!  There are
these little ultrasonic mouse deterrent things you can buy.  They plug into
a wall socket, maybe you can plug into an extension cord and stick it under
the hood when the car is parked.

My friend had a persistant squirrel that the cat finally got rid of for
her...