Two thoughts.

1.)  Hav-a-Heart trap, baited with Doritos, under the car engine every evening.  In the morning you can drop the inhabitants near the car dealership.

2.)  Rent a weasel.  We had one in the house once, and I could hear it chasing mice.  It didn't stay long, but neither did the mice.  (If one lives in a Maine farmhouse that's nearly 150 years old, one gets used to neighbors of the furry kind.)

Best of luck.  Our daughter-in-law had the same problem this past summer;  they used regular spring traps, but it was a few days before they got both (all?) the mice.