They  make fox pee, well don't "make" it.... as a deterrent but have no idea how potent the smell is.

I'm afraid to ask how they obtain all that fox pee, so don't think I'll go there.

We had an immature red-tailed hawk kill and eat a rock squirrel recently, but can't train them to come back for a light snack.

hmmmm
L.
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538
www.lindafeltner.com

On Oct 21, 2014, at 10:39 AM, Liz Lockett wrote:

> Dog pee under the car might work but not too pleasant for you!  There are these little ultrasonic mouse deterrent things you can buy.  They plug into a wall socket, maybe you can plug into an extension cord and stick it under the hood when the car is parked.
>
> My friend had a persistant squirrel that the cat finally got rid of for her...
>
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Thanks, Karen. I'll read more about this.
>
> Linda
> _____________________
> Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
> P.O. Box 325
> Hereford, AZ 85615
> (520) 803-0538
> www.lindafeltner.com
>

> On Oct 21, 2014, at 9:45 AM, Karen Ackoff wrote:
>

>> http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/shakeaway-mouse-repellent-p-9914.html?zmam=70093104&zmas=1&zmac=2&zmap=9914&gclid=CPreubGYvsECFUkF7AodLRAAUA
>>
>> I have not tried this but they makes products for both indoor and outdoor. Non toxic. Has to be applied a number of times.
>>

>> On Oct 21, 2014, at 12:27 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> THanks, OC....
>>>
>>> Boy, someone could make a fortune coming up with a sure-fire deterrent. Necessity as mother of invention and all that.
>>>
>>> Ta
>>> Linda