Thanks, Nicky:
Ha! Yes, time to re-stock! I get that.
I cannot breathe the smell of perfumes in dryer sheets. I have to use unscented detergent, dryer sheets, everything. I'm sure the strong smell deters the mice from loving the car. If I could breathe it, I would sure use it. It's a pain in the neck to not be able to tolerate scents and aromas.......

I opted not to have them detail the car, because a large part of that was "air freshener". No use spending $180 bucks to have them spray air freshener or put those long-term cakes in the dashboard.  The car doesn't smell, actually. They never had babies or otherwise caused a urine stink in the vehicle. So I guess we caught it early. (sort of).

Thanks,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325