Hi everyone,

Happy Halloween!

Just a quick reminder that today is the last day to get early registration
pricing for the upcoming ECN meeting. Here is where you need to go to
complete your registration:
http://www.ecnweb.org/2014_meeting/registration_step1

Please keep in mind that even if you are planning on paying onsite with
cash or cheque, you can pre-register using the above link and just select
that option. By doing this, you secure the early registration price and it
gives us a much more accurate account of how many attendees we will have
and this is helpful for catering and room set up. We will also have a
lovely, printed name badge ready for you, instead of the ugly hand-written
ones!

Hope to see you all in 2 weeks.

Take care,
Pam, Christy, Katrina and Floyd

2014 ECN Organizers <http://www.ecnweb.org/organizers>
Website: www.ecnweb.org
Twitter:  @EntCollNtwrk <http://twitter.com/EntCollNtwrk>
Facebook: Entomological Collections Network
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/148208995368404/>