Hi everyone,

Happy Halloween!

Just a quick reminder that today is the last day to get early registration pricing for the upcoming ECN meeting. Here is where you need to go to complete your registration: http://www.ecnweb.org/2014_meeting/registration_step1

Please keep in mind that even if you are planning on paying onsite with cash or cheque, you can pre-register using the above link and just select that option. By doing this, you secure the early registration price and it gives us a much more accurate account of how many attendees we will have and this is helpful for catering and room set up. We will also have a lovely, printed name badge ready for you, instead of the ugly hand-written ones!

Hope to see you all in 2 weeks.

Take care,
Pam, Christy, Katrina and Floyd

Website: www.ecnweb.org