My early statement, that "nobody thought would succeed" was not meant as a
statement of fact; it was meant as a statement of a mindset, the mindset
that led to the negligence that led to to the lawsuit.

My observation about "turtling up" was not a criticism of the BoD, it was
an acknowledgement of a completely rational reaction to preserve the SCA,
and that "throwing a fit" would not change the realities that fuel that
position.

And I stand behind everything Tibor said, down to the last period and ALL
CAPS. I am disappointed that anyone who takes our Society's ideals
seriously would blame the victims in this tragedy.

Mathurin