Owain,

Allow me please to apologize. I did not mean to cause any offense. I was
mostly suggesting to all reading it that people wait to comment on the
language, and no just comment on an article.

Gabriel

--
Patrick Anderson [log in to unmask] "No matter how much you feed the
wolf, he keeps looking at the forest." --Ilse Lehiste