I think we answered your question. Its not available yet.

Gabriel

      wrote:
>> To all of Calontir;
>>
>> This will be your last chance to impact the Board's
          decision on a Fourth Peerage. If you have opinions on the
          Fourth Peerage, then please comment.

    Is the Corpora language available yet? Thanks--I get the
    announcements list but sometimes it's not as prompt as other
    news sources.

    Elasait

--
Patrick Anderson [log in to unmask] "No matter how much you feed the
wolf, he keeps looking at the forest." --Ilse Lehiste