Good morning,

To go back to this, I was looking at the issue today and realized one
thing that I wanted to mention to everyone.

First, look at the proposed rules that have been created:
http://www.sca.org/BOD/announcements/RapierPeerageCorporaChange.pdf

Then, if you like, comment to the Board. Make your comments polite, and
like or dislike, explain your reasons. Just saying "I hate it", while
somewhat useful, is not as useful as saying "I hate it because..."

Now, the part that I forgot to mention earlier. Even if you do hate it,
read the rules, review them compared to the other rules and EVEN IF YOU
HATE IT, if you have rule language suggestions, make them. If they do
this thing, regardless of your personal opinion like or dislike, making
sure the rules are the best they can be is always a good thing.

Gabriel

      wrote:
>>> To all of Calontir;
>>>
>>> This will be your last chance to impact the Board's
          decision on a Fourth Peerage. If you have opinions on the
          Fourth Peerage, then please comment.

>> Is the Corpora language available yet? Thanks--I get the
    announcements list but sometimes it's not as prompt as other
    news sources.