Good morning,

To go back to this, I was looking at the issue today and realized one thing that I wanted to mention to everyone.

First, look at the proposed rules that have been created: http://www.sca.org/BOD/announcements/RapierPeerageCorporaChange.pdf

Then, if you like, comment to the Board. Make your comments polite, and like or dislike, explain your reasons. Just saying "I hate it", while somewhat useful, is not as useful as saying "I hate it because..."

Now, the part that I forgot to mention earlier. Even if you do hate it, read the rules, review them compared to the other rules and EVEN IF YOU HATE IT, if you have rule language suggestions, make them. If they do this thing, regardless of your personal opinion like or dislike, making sure the rules are the best they can be is always a good thing.

Gabriel