Ok, this is a post as an individual, not a baronial representative.

No matter how you feel about the current situation the people in the Ferguson area need help. I've been in contact with a few people and here is what we can do to help. The food pantries in the area are currently feeding kids that are out of school due to the protests and helping families with food and diapers that are unable to get these basic supplies due to businesses being closed in the area. Please help out by going to this link and donating, even if it's only a few dollars it can do a lot of good. Thank you.

http://saint-stephens.info/collaboration/our-community-the-vine/food-pantry/

-Lord William Douglas