I was only able to attend the Friday meeting, but I know costs of
meetings came up, and Renee talked about the expenses of the conference
centers.  Also they have some computer projects in the pipeline, and I
suppose it would be easier for the directors to view the progress made
on these if they could visit the office easily. None of that is
definitive, just my speculation from the Friday meeting.

Elasait