Okay, I didn’t even know such things existed. I know of sewing machines and sergers but this is new to me. Is this a specialized of one of these two machines?

Why not use one of these other two machines? I assume this is a lot more efficient?

Are these of big use in making SCA period garb? Can someone tell me more about these?

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris