I had heard this comment about wanting something that wouldn’t encourage harsh feelings before.  I think my own Pennsic history files may indicate things getting a bit “heated” around that time.

Anyone know where I could read this article? And even better, whether I might get permission to add it to the Florilegium? :-)

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris