My early statement, that "nobody thought would succeed" was not meant as a statement of fact; it was meant as a statement of a mindset, the mindset that led to the negligence that led to to the lawsuit.

My observation about "turtling up" was not a criticism of the BoD, it was an acknowledgement of a completely rational reaction to preserve the SCA, and that "throwing a fit" would not change the realities that fuel that position.

And I stand behind everything Tibor said, down to the last period and ALL CAPS. I am disappointed that anyone who takes our Society's ideals seriously would blame the victims in this tragedy.

Mathurin