Oopsie!  Yes, I should have added that if you will your heraldry to
somebody, it actually belongs to that heir.  That person can fly your
banner, wear your tabard or surcote, carry your shield, and use your badge,
just as if it were his/her own, because it is.  It's not limited to
granting future permissions.

I don't have kids, so this didn't occur to me to include, but it should
have.

D^