Here's the flyer:  http://www.wyverncliffe.org/TFT2014Flyer.pdf

It's linked on the unofficial Calontir Google Calendar, along with the
address to utilize the calendar's automatic mapping function.

Calendar ID: [log in to unmask]

At your service,

Sofya

              ___
http://www.sofyalarus.info
                      {o,o}
"Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
                  (__(|
"Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et