Ingibiorg,
Site opens at 8 and closes at 10; site fee is $10. Lunch will apparently be
provided (sausages wrapped in a bun, a la Gulf Wars sausages, whatever that
means). In addition to the novice tournament and the TfT tournament, there
will also be a Calon Steel tournament. :)  I believe that will be held
between the "traditional tournaments."

As to directions, watch your e-mail. :)
--Chiara