As I understand it, there was some hoopla because some kids pulled the
alarm, and the whole parental control issue came into play.

It wasn't a big deal to me either, but the fire engines did show up,
causing the local group some trouble, I suspect.

Dulcibella

--
Lucy Zahnle
http://www.vault-of-valhalla.com