Thank you your excellency. I thought they would be inside, but wanted to ask in case I had to cobble together some winter garb.

Wulfhere

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 3:08 PM, Lucy Zahnle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
As I understand it, there was some hoopla because some kids pulled the alarm, and the whole parental control issue came into play.

It wasn't a big deal to me either, but the fire engines did show up, causing the local group some trouble, I suspect.

Dulcibella