Greetings to the Calontir Equestrian (& Friends) Community!

Our annual meetings have been scheduled to take place again at Kris Kinder
(December 13 - https://sites.google.com/site/kriskindermarket/).

*2:00pm - MEETING AREA 2: Equestrian Marshals Meeting*
Marshals, Marshals-in-Training, and those interested will discuss the new
Equestrian Handbook & any suggested improvements to the Handbook, Upcoming
equestrian activities & marshal assignments for 2015 (and beyond), and any
other Marshal issues that need to be addressed.

*3:00pm (or end of Marshal Mtg) - MEETING AREA 2: Equestrians Meeting*
An open meeting to discuss Equestrian activities (including upcoming
equestrian activities for 2015 and beyond), concerns, questions, and other
information. All interested in Equestrian activities are welcome to attend.​

If you'd like to add something to the agenda (possible events, etc), I will
again be taking notes so please send it to myself & the KEO, Sir Saito, so
that we are sure to address it. We look forward to seeing you in a few
weeks!

In Service,

Eowyth þa Siðend