Greetings to the Calontir Equestrian (& Friends) Community!

Our annual meetings have been scheduled to take place again at Kris Kinder (December 13 - https://sites.google.com/site/kriskindermarket/).

2:00pm - MEETING AREA 2: Equestrian Marshals Meeting
Marshals, Marshals-in-Training, and those interested will discuss the new Equestrian Handbook & any suggested improvements to the Handbook, Upcoming equestrian activities & marshal assignments for 2015 (and beyond), and any other Marshal issues that need to be addressed.

3:00pm (or end of Marshal Mtg) - MEETING AREA 2: Equestrians Meeting
An open meeting to discuss Equestrian activities (including upcoming equestrian activities for 2015 and beyond), concerns, questions, and other information. All interested in Equestrian activities are welcome to attend.​

If you'd like to add something to the agenda (possible events, etc), I will again be taking notes so please send it to myself & the KEO, Sir Saito, so that we are sure to address it. We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

In Service,

Eowyth þa Siðend