Read Earl Sir Edward Cire's article about How Lilies War Came to Be. There were no lillies at the original site. Cire wanted a Kingdom-centric war that was easier for Midwesterners to drive to; and he wanted something that wouldn't encourage harsh feelings. The scenarios are deliberately picked for maximum fun, not to encourage rivalries.

Smart guy, Cire.

YIS,
Hywela

Tá súil agam ach mo chroí