body{font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}p{margin:0px;}Unto all the artisans & craftsmen of Calontir does Baroness Briana Etain MacKorkhill
send warm greetings!

I come before you to ask that you offer up your wealth of knowledge and your generosity in sharing that bounty with others once again. Clothier's fast approaches (Feb 7, 2015) and this year marks our 30th anniversary of the event.

I know that in the past, we have had the honor of presenting many talented and diverse instructors and it is my hope that we will continue that great tradition. Our class format remains the same: 1 or 2 hour classes; Walk Through History at the noon break and court at Their Majesties pleasure. We are also asking teachers to limit their classes to 2 sessions. There will be an inn onsite and instructors will receive a token good for a meal from the inn.

We will be using a the same site this year as last year. St. Thomas the Apostle Episcopal Church, 12251 Antioch Rd., Overland Park, KS 66213. Site is dry. Site will open at 8:00 am and close at 7:00 pm.

If you would like to teach a class at Clothiers this year, please use our convenient class form link at http://shireofcai.org/machform/view.php?id=3345 or contact me at [log in to unmask] . We would love to add your class to our roster. I will need to know your SCA name and title, legal name and what the title of your class is, how long to schedule that class (1 or 2 hours), We will then list you on the instructor list on the webpage. For a tentative list of classes, check out the website: http://www.modaruniversity.org/CS.htm

Thanks in advance for your willingness to share your research with everyone.

In Service,

Baroness Briana Etain MacKorkhill

Clothiers Event Steward