By the way, Dulcie did NOT mean "Paul's and Dulcie's kids,' just "SCA kids," in case anyone was getting ready to go off on that one...

;o)

Paul

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Lucy Zahnle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A few years ago, when we were there, some of our kids pulled the fire alarm, everyone had to leave the hall, and the fire trucks showed up. An autocrat's headache if ever there was one!

Dulcie