I hadn't thought about it before, but considering how expensive two tables'
worth of space is, and how much space Calontir Trim takes up, that decision
makes a whole lot of sense.

For people like me, who don't care for the printed/shiny look in trim but
find inkle-ish things terribly confusing, it's definitely worth checking
out Drix' stock.  Previously I'd thought all inexpensive machined trims
looked pretty fake, but a couple of his changed my mind :)

Volu-Ingibiorg, who'd buy more trim if she sewed