It is wonderful that you're posting it to the list.
Could you also post it saved as a Word document?  Open Office can open Word
files, but (last I checked) Word can't open .odt files.  Some of us haven't
switched over yet :)

-Ingibiorg

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 10:01 PM, Patricia Galbraith <[log in to unmask]