So sorry to hear about your mother, Natalya.  I’ll keep her (and you) in my prayers and hope for a swift recovery.

Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anita Mohlman
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 10:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] just FYI

I may not be around too much for the next month or so--yesterday my mom fell and broke her hip.  She had surgery today and everything looks good for a full recovery, but I'm spending a lot of time at the hospital.  She should be released on Saturday, but then will have some rehab.

So, if I don't see you, remember that I'm thinking of you and wishing I could play more.

Natalya