We're on for December 5th at 7pm.  If you're interested in calligraphy and illumination, we're focusing on Gothic right now.  Hope to see you there!

-Ingeborg

On Nov 6, 2014 6:03 PM, "Caitlin Smith" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
To any who are interested in the ongoing calligraphy and illumination class Master Rolf is teaching, the next installment will not be tomorrow, as was previously planned.  (Sorry!)  Rolf is sick, so we are rescheduling to either November 21st or December 5th.  I'll post as soon as it's finalized.
So if you forgot about the homework, you've got a reprieve ;)

-Ingeborg