Reposted (it got caught by the AOL filter)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christine Lafinhan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 17:56:02 -0500
Subject: OT Request for assistance from Baroness Onora
Greetings!

I received news today that my job is being eliminated as of December 31st and they have nowhere else to put me in the company.  I now have two months to find a job or I will be out the door after 11 years of service.

Perhaps this is for the best.

I would like to ask that if anyone hears of any jobs that involve paper pushing, number crunching (such as statistics, basic bookkeeping), organizational skills, secretarial or administrative assistant or even small office manager work, please let me know.  I will be doing what I can online to look as well, but they always encourage networking.

Thank you for any leads or help you may be able to offer during this time of year when things can become a little thin in the job market.

Heather (Baroness Onora)