If you're interested in learning more about illumination and calligraphy, willing to do assigned practice, and can have a Friday evening free every couple months, come to the continuing class Master Rolf is teaching at Isadora and Volkmar's house.  We're working on the Gothic style right now.  Next session is December 5th.

-Ingibiorg