Karen, there's a review of the NeoLucida at the GNSI website:
http://www.gnsi.org/resources/reviews/rip-camera-lucida

I have one but have only attempted to use it once so far. I can tell you
that it doesn't work well using it attached to a sketchbook in one's lap;
it really needs to be still.

---
*Emily S. Damstra*
natural science illustration