Hi everyone!

Please join us on a trip to the Galapagos Islands! I (and a couple of
friends) will be leading an 11-day trip to Ecuador and the Galapagos
Islands! The trip is scheduled for May 13-24, 2015. We will visit Quito,
the capital of Ecuador, and then fly to the unique ecological island
paradise that makes up the renowned Galapagos archipelago. We will
travel by boat to Santa Cruz Island to visit the Charles Darwin Research
Station, home to a team of more than a hundred scientists, educators,
volunteers, research students, and staff from all over the world. Our
next stops will include San Cristobal Island, and Floreana Island before
heading back to the mainland where we will spend the last four days of
the trip exploring the interior of Ecuador. There will be plenty of
opportunities for photos and field sketching.

For more details, current prices, itineraries, and payment options, you
can visit the EF Tours website at
http://www.efcollegestudytours.com/1565804ZP

If you have questions feel free to email me. I hope you can join us!

Thanks,
Rick Simonson