...and a Journal article!!

Gail

On 11/10/14 5:52 PM, gretchen halpert wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
J.E.A.L.O.U.S. ! Have a fabulous time and give us a photo presentation at the GNSI conference in July!
Best,
Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator
www.gretchenhalpert.com

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 3:10 PM, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi everyone!

Please join us on a trip to the Galapagos Islands! I (and a couple of friends) will be leading an 11-day trip to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands! The trip is scheduled for May 13-24, 2015. We will visit Quito, the capital of Ecuador, and then fly to the unique ecological island paradise that makes up the renowned Galapagos archipelago. We will travel by boat to Santa Cruz Island to visit the Charles Darwin Research Station, home to a team of more than a hundred scientists, educators, volunteers, research students, and staff from all over the world. Our next stops will include San Cristobal Island, and Floreana Island before heading back to the mainland where we will spend the last four days of the trip exploring the interior of Ecuador. There will be plenty of opportunities for photos and field sketching.

For more details, current prices, itineraries, and payment options, you can visit the EF Tours website at http://www.efcollegestudytours.com/1565804ZP

If you have questions feel free to email me. I hope you can join us!

Thanks,
Rick Simonson

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design