Of course it's all-around tour.  But frankly too touristy now for my likes.  Too many tour packages to Quito's Old Town and the market at Otavalo include 3 or 4 days on the Galapagos.  Too few birds per dollar and too many loud tourists with little cameras that flash even in bright light.  To me walking alone at 4000 meters and enjoying the volcanoes and alpine birds is more attractive.  That and quietly slipping through the Amazon selva in the presence of macaws and antbirds, toucans and hawk-eagles and jaguar tracks makes for a much more satisfying experience.

But to each his own, and I'm certain the trip will be exciting and well worth it for the participants.

Have a great time!