Congratulations Natalya!!!!!!

L.
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Nov 12, 2014, at 11:30 AM, Natalya Zahn wrote:

Hi all!

I imagine there are others on this list included in the lineup but I wanted to give a heads up that one of my recent projects has made the short list for this year’s National Science Foundation “Vizzies” awards! “The Anatomy of a Dairy Cow” poster art I created for world-renowned Jasper Hill Farm (/creamery/cheese cellars) is being considered in the Poster/Graphic category - but it’s also in the running for a People’s Choice award...

If anyone feels like voting (and hasn’t already voted for their favorite in this category) you can check out the entry and vote at the following link:

https://review.wizehive.com/voting/view/nsfvizziesgallery/27427/2436520/0

I’m SO honored to be included in this group of truly beautiful entries - I image the judges have their work cut out for them! :)

Cheers,
-Natalya