Natalya,

Congratulations; fabulous art, you got my vote! All the best.

“OC” Carlisle

On Nov 12, 2014, at 1:30 PM, Natalya Zahn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all!

I imagine there are others on this list included in the lineup but I wanted to give a heads up that one of my recent projects has made the short list for this year’s National Science Foundation “Vizzies” awards! “The Anatomy of a Dairy Cow” poster art I created for world-renowned Jasper Hill Farm (/creamery/cheese cellars) is being considered in the Poster/Graphic category - but it’s also in the running for a People’s Choice award...

If anyone feels like voting (and hasn’t already voted for their favorite in this category) you can check out the entry and vote at the following link:

I’m SO honored to be included in this group of truly beautiful entries - I image the judges have their work cut out for them! :)

Cheers,
-Natalya