Thank you Kathy, Anne, Jennifer and Britt:
I through I signed up for James Gurney's Blog notifications a long time ago (at least I THOUGHT I did), but haven't had a notice in ages. Now in order to subscribe to his blog, it's apparently through netvibes, yahoo or atom. No idea what those are, well, I know yahoo, but I don't have a yahoo account, don't want another account. So I don't know how to get notices of his new blog submissions. Is this some type of new blogging necessity and I"m just behind the times

Very weird, I just don't know how to subscribe.

Ta very much for the links. I'm still looking for solutions.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615