Hello Marlene! Thank you, I remember you showing us pictures of his large arrangement for full sheet watercolor paper. I would love to see the instructions, or purchase one from you if you have any left over.  I really appreciate it.

I've been doing more outdoor studies, and am having the darndest time holding my sketchbook. Especially those tiny ones (5x10"- I call tiny).  I have a super light weight travel tripod, bought for the purpose of lightweight sketching.

Do I need an adaptor or anything?

Thank you so much, I appreciate it very much,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615