I have had the same problem, Linda.  If anyone knows how to crack the case...please let us know.
Jane

From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Linda Feltner
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2014 11:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] sketching attachment to tripod

Thank you Kathy, Anne, Jennifer and Britt:
I through I signed up for James Gurney's Blog notifications a long time ago (at least I THOUGHT I did), but haven't had a notice in ages. Now in order to subscribe to his blog, it's apparently through netvibes, yahoo or atom. No idea what those are, well, I know yahoo, but I don't have a yahoo account, don't want another account. So I don't know how to get notices of his new blog submissions. Is this some type of new blogging necessity and I"m just behind the times

Very weird, I just don't know how to subscribe.

Ta very much for the links. I'm still looking for solutions.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615