Hi Karen et al,

The Journal reviewed it a couple of issues back, I donít immediately recall which issue, it was this year I think. The Neo Lucida got a pretty bad review.

Iím pretty sure that the old fashioned original Lucidas were also quite difficult to use, needing a lot of practice, so I am not sure much has changed. But this is a pretty old vague memory.

I am pretty sure that the review mentions an iPhone ap that more or less works the same and does a better job.

Clara

Clara Richardson
www.illustratingforscience.com