It was this year's Spring issue, the one with the Brittle sea star on the cover (B&W). the review was by Jennifer Landin.

Gail

On 11/18/14 11:07 PM, Clara Richardson wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Hi Karen et al,

The Journal reviewed it a couple of issues back, I don’t immediately recall which issue, it was this year I think. The Neo Lucida got a pretty bad review.

I’m pretty sure that the old fashioned original Lucidas were also quite difficult to use, needing a lot of practice, so I am not sure much has changed. But this is a pretty old vague memory.

I am pretty sure that the review mentions an iPhone ap that more or less works the same and does a better job.

Clara