I'm looking at 8-7/16" x 10-1/4" plus flap, and 11-7/16" x 14-1/4" plus flap.

Linda

_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Nov 24, 2014, at 10:54 AM, Catherine Wilson wrote:

Linda,

What size bags do you need?

Cat

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 11:36 AM, MaryBeth Hinrichs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I just purchased from Oak Creek Printworks. They are reasonably priced and give a $5 rebate for the first purchase if you watch their short video on effective ordering.