Wishing you a wonderful journey, Will. Keep in touch with your adventures!
Best,
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Nov 24, 2014, at 4:20 PM, Will Smith wrote:

I would like to wish all the people on this list a very Merry Christmas if you celebrate that holiday or just Best Wishes if you donít. Thank you all for the generous sharing of information. This is an early Seasonís Greetings as I am soon to fly to the USA and Mexico for a 6 week holiday (very exciting) so I will shortly be signing off.

Will Smith
Project Officer (Botanical Imaging)
Queensland Herbarium
Science Delivery
Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)

Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha
Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066
Phone: (07) 38969508

This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to that intended by the author at the time and it is not to be distributed without the author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland accepts no liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently confirmed in writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This E-Mail is confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author and delete this message immediately.