Ah... The Clear-bags themselves are pretty cheap, it's if you order under $40-worth, they add a $5 fee to the shipping, which is $15.95.  So I guess that I need to dig deeper and see if I need any of the larger sizes I use for prints. ... but I may order from Blick, because I am placing a large order for class supplies this week.
Thanks so much!
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC