Hi OC:
Blick OFTEN has free shipping on large orders, and it's also holiday sale season, so now is probably a good time to stock up!

I really like the Clearbags.com , they have the adhesive on the flap, but they are easily removable and reusable. It's a good product. I rather like the adhesive on the flap, for when I have a piece that is an itsy off size, then I can fold the back down and still use the adhesive. But it's a minor thing.

The thing I like is there is room to put the backing such as a 1/4" thick foam core. Some bags say they are 8x10" and that is exactly their size. When they say "room for backing" sometimes they don't say how thick that backing can be.

I know, picky picky.

ta
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC